SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
- Martella Electric Company employees provide the highest level of service to our customers.
- Employees strive to provide reliable and convenient customer service.
- Employees always leave customers homes neat and clean and wear floor protectors to ensure property is left in the best condition possible.
- Martella Electric Company employees are fully trained, background checked and drug tested, so customers can trust employees in their home.
SERVICE TO EMPLOYEES
- Martella Electric Company aims to be a professional, neat and orderly working environment.
- Employees are thought of as a team, in which each is essential to the team’s overall success.
- Employee input is valued and welcomed throughout all levels of management, with open communication viewed as means for success.
- Employee training, team building and support is a priority.
SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY
- Martella Electric Company helps to provide a safer community by fixing potential hazards.
- As a company, participation in community service is encouraged.
- Martella Electric Company fosters partnerships and cooperation with other companies in the community.
- Martella Electric Company promises to follow all legal practices and electrical codes, with the right way being the only way to do things.
- Here at Martella Electric we try to stay mindful that not everyone is fortunate as we consider ourselves to be. We may not be rich but we know that we are blessed to have what we do and are grateful that for the most part our struggles are few and not as serious as they could be. One way that we remind ourselves to be grateful is by making a weekly donation straight from our paychecks. At the end of the year, the company matches and usually supplements with additional funds. This donation is then used to provide a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings. We also provide Christmas dinner for this family of 6 along with making sure that Mom has a gift card to get what is on those list to Santa. Of all the holiday cards we get, the one from our “family” is by far our favorite. Hearing how much the children enjoyed their dinner, treats and gifts from Santa is truly what the season is about.
- Occasionally, we will be notified by folks that we know whom are associated with organizations that help the less fortunate. It is at these times that we are honored to be able to help those in our community who otherwise would not have been able to have necessary electrical work performed. The company donates the material and the technicians donate their free time to do a safety inspection, change an outlet or maybe install a security light. The guys feel good knowing that they were able to help someone and that the persons family and home are safe.